View Single Post
Old 01-22-2005, 05:23 PM

Default Re: Social Engineering & Computer Games

Well duh, Freeman. You're of an older generation where television and video games weren't the norm and stuff like reading was. So, it's only obvious that stupid mind numbing shit like video games don't come well to you. Hell, I was 4 years old when I first started my addiction to television. I was 6 when I discovered my new addiction to ATARI. Then came Nintendo and Sega. At age 18, I finally got sick of video games but kept the TV addiction. At age 23 back in 2001, I put my foot through the TV screen and never looked back. I'm even sick of watching movies now 'cause I know I'm sittin' there for a good 2 hours soakin' up propaganda like a sponge only to reframe in my mind that every thing I just saw was a well crafted lie that everyone else can't get enough of. I still watch movies in theaters every now and then and still come out wonderin, why the hell did I spend money to see that? Oh shit, I'm ranting. Good time to stop, eh? :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...