View Single Post
Old 02-17-2006, 07:45 AM

Default Re: Mind Control: The Ultimate Brave New World

Yeah, and if those things are in the public domain, I wonder what the "Cutting Edge" technology is now? I have personally experienced the "whispering ghost" style of covert manipulation. I was startled at first, but then became amused and simply ignored it, but then it got a little louder, like, "Hey, the guy can't hear it - turn up the volume a little."
Yeah, right. I know a hallucination when I hear one, and that was REAL.

BTW, consider that spies can make home-made assassination devices:

http://www.amasci.com/amateur/vortgen.html

Here is a pull quote from the above site:
A VandeGraaff electrostatic generator with a wire connected to its sphere is a source of charged air. Electrified air flows out from the wire tip. If a VDG was used to supply electrified air to a vortex launcher, the result would be a "static electricity gun". Victims would suddenly feel 'lethal' levels of clothes-dryer cling, and they'd get zapped by anyone they might bump against. If the string of charged vortices was sent to a pop-bottle electrostatic motor, the motor should spin without needing any wire connections. Can you say "perpetual motion hoax?" And if the vortex generator was supplied with pure argon, maybe you'd see a blue flash whenever a charged argon smoke ring touched a grounded object or person. (Note: the body of the vortex launcher might need to be metal, or at least cover the interior with grounded aluminum foil.)

So, my question is, what would prevent an attempt on someone's life with lethal gas? Prussic acid? Hydrogen Sulfide?, etc.