View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 03:39 AM

Default Re: Land Of The Puppet People

You have brought up a rather sticky point in my mind with "who rules the earth?".

Men are told that males think with their penis' and we know where there that social programming of a mentality has taken the males of this species.

Women are told they are liberated by Kinsey the paedophile, no less, and are free to be be sluts and whores and have forgot what the words role model and mom mean - lost their minds to greed and lust basically.

Brings me to the point or my question I have thought about for a long time.

Does Satan rule the world because we give him that power and authority through our belief systems and paradigms?

Are we the stupid idiots for believing that he has complete control of the show down here?

I just can't buy it, personally.

For me, the earth is God's Eden as he intended it in all its natural beauty with all the species and the breeds of animals and humans. We are fucking it. Not the devil. Us.

Turn a blind eye, sit on a fence, you know the drill. The buck has got to stop somewhere.

For me, personally, God is running the show, not the horned jackass - he is a joke and was long defeated in my mind.

I wish people would place more faith in God and good and give less power to that other crap. Just my personal questioning thought.

Please don't take any offence and I welcome some debate on this issue.