View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 05:09 PM

Default Re: Land Of The Puppet People

Quote:
marypopinz wrote:
I
The main problems I have with the Bible are:

1. We are all born sinners - babies are born bad??? NAY,BABIES ARE INNOCENT. HOWEVER THERE IS AN AGE OF ACCOUNTABILITY, SAY MAYBE AROUND AGE 13.

2. It's all Eve's fault - women are to blame for the eventual downfall of all humanity - women are especially bad??? NAY, EVE WAS USED. IT WASN'T HER FAULT FOR THE FALL, BUT ADAM'S. OH, AND ANOTHER THING, HUMANITY ORIGINALLY HAD DOMINION OF EARTH BUT FORFEITED TO "SIR SHIT" AT THE FALL. :-P

3. Revelations - Jesus arriving on a cloud literally folks? The Great Rapture? I guess we are all fucked and might as well lay down and die for this New world order. WELL, THAT HAPPENS AFTER EVERYTHING HAS ALREADY GONE TO SHIT. CHRISTIANITY SPREADS THROUGH PERSECUTION & MARTYRDOM, NOT EVANGELISM AS THE SO-CALLED CHURCH WOULD HAVE YOU BELIEVE. ST. PAUL, PETER, AND JOHN WERE ALL STOOD BEFORE A ROMAN KANGAROO COURT AND LATER EXECUTED.
Retreading same shit we talked about awhile ago on the christianity thread. :roll: int: :-o ops: :hammer:
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...