View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 07:03 PM

Default Re: Nouveau Tech Society Scam/Illuminati front group

You can bet they will make mega bucks on that little scam. That's why everybody should read the posts on Clubconspiracy, right? :-P

Can't give you chapter and verse on this but I read that the two countries most notorious for rip-offs were Nigeria and Israel.

Do you think that could be because they are cousins, as William F. Buckley said once on his long ago Sunday afternoon TV show. I nearly fell out of my chair when he said that, so I went in search of more information. Turns out, jews have - on average - 11% black blood.

Just a drop of water from the "Fountain of Trivia." :lol:

Oh, BTW, did you read that the Masons in a town in Massachusetts have thrown open their doors and were taking applications from every man over 18 with a pulse. Something big must be in the works and they need foot soldiers, huh?

But then, they deny being a secret society, they claim they are a society with secrets. Sure would hate to try to live on the difference.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque