View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005, 05:44 PM

Default Re: Why American Women Are Big?

You take GOD out of society/out of your life, you look to something to fill that empty void inside, and based on your observations, woman turn to food to fill that emptiness inside that only GOD can fill.

Also the evil feminist , humanist, anti-christ, movement/NWO agenda that has infiltrated our school textbooks, newspapers, magazines, tv, movies, and just about everything else tells woman they don't need men(or GOD, as man was made in the image of GOD). By throwing away Man's rule and GOD's commandments they have nothing left to do but self-destruct and enter hell.

Rebellion against GOD,The Father, is sin and will never work, a life lived in vain.

Proudful, boastful woman(feminists) are destroying Western society/civilization, no morals, no law, just chaos.

The reason many men are seeking woman across the ocean is because they live as feminine woman and submit to the man as GOD commands.

I'm not saying men are not sinners and don't do wrong but GOD told Eve(woman)after the fall: "thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee" - Genesis 3:16 KJV.

I think GOD knows the best medicine(man ruling over woman) to cope with the disease(sin).

"...Repent; for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." - Matthew 4:17