View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 09:18 AM

Default The Truth shall set you free, if you only let it!

Peace,

First there is no argument between me and you, i believe you recieved the message of "Submission" it all depends on your decision.

You asked me a question,

marypopinz said: "If I get their first, I'll make sure to hold the door open for you. Would you do the same for me my Moslem brother, or would you have God slam the gates in my Christian face?"

God answers that question in Quran (the final testament), since He is the Only One who judges on the day of judgment, there is no intercession on that day,

1-The only unforgivable sin is "Idolatry" (e.g: worshipping creatures, things&people like the prophets and saints, e.g:Jesus,Muhammad):

[4:48] GOD does not forgive idolatry, but He forgives lesser offenses for whomever He wills. Anyone who sets up idols beside GOD, has forged a horrendous offense.

2-God calls those who set up partners beside Him and idolize Jesus and mortal creatures Pagans:

[5:17]Pagans indeed are those who say that GOD is the Messiah, the son of Mary. Say, "Who could oppose GOD if He willed to annihilate the Messiah, son of Mary, and his mother, and everyone on earth?" To GOD belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth, and everything between them. He creates whatever He wills. GOD is Omnipotent.

[5:72]Pagans indeed are those who say that GOD is the Messiah, son of Mary. The Messiah himself said, "O Children of Israel, you shall worship GOD; my Lord and your Lord." Anyone who sets up any idol beside GOD, GOD has forbidden Paradise for him, and his destiny is Hell. The wicked have no helpers.

[5:73] Pagans indeed are those who say that GOD is a third of a trinity. There is no god except the one god. Unless they refrain from saying this, those who disbelieve among them will incur a painful retribution.

The Truth has been delivered to you, now the choice is yours, GOD ALONE or GOD + a creature ?

no hatred, no insult intended, just peace.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...