View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 12:14 PM

Default Re: Christian Anti-semites Burn 10 Jewish Synagogs

Today's Christians give a new meaning to the term, "deep sleep." They aren't asleep, they are comatose.

They, the watchmen at the gates, have abdicated their positions, left their posts, and the enemy is within their gates, burning and pillaging, literally.

The shepherds have abandoned their flocks and become ravening wolves in the pay of new masters and they preach strange gods. The sheep now fill the pews of the Church of Satan. The same moneychangers that Jesus drove out of the Temple are back and in charge, the object of worship today.

As a young child, Jesus was my hero; he stood up to those in power and authority because he was right and they were wrong. As I grew older, I did not leave Christianity, Christianity left me. The message changed and the lessons became different and less clear. It became obvious that they were no longer teaching the doctrine of my youth and the new doctrine verged on blasphemy based on political correctness and financial interests, tax exempt status for churches that taught the new "god-spell" and such.

The Jesus I came to know and love still lives in my heart but he can't be found in any of the Churches today. They have sold out to the very powers that Jesus taught and fought against in his short time here on earth, that ultimately had him crucified.

So-called Christians have their noses buried in the Book of Revelations, trying to "read the signs" and intuit when he will return. They had better hope it isn't anytime soon because he will clean out his Churches the same way he cleared the Temple of the moneychangers.

"Sorry, I never knew you," will be his message to the arrogant and holier-than-thou hoards waiting for their "reward," their hands red with the blood of innocents at home and abroad. It won't matter to Him that they are good conservative Republicans or liberal Democrats.

No longer do those who are erroneously and falsely called by his name, Christ-ians, follow the high and narrow path. They have chosen the easy, broad and slippery slope that leads to destruction. Being lukewarm at best, they will be spewed out.

I have a sinking feeling that Hell is going to be right here on this earth, the domain of Satan. Why should it be anywhere else? How COULD it be anywhere else? The flames are already licking at our heels as the Satanic forces of the federal government bring more hell to countries and people who have done us no harm and were once our allies - as a Police State replaces and swallows up our freedoms here at home.

The Branch Davidians experienced this hell on earth. We may one day look on their tragic fate and realize that it was the forerunner and harbinger of our own except that they died for their faith, it brought them together in what was probably the last truly Christian Church in this country.

Satan showed his hand while the world bowed it's head and said, "So be it."

Soon the music will stop and the party will be over. The masks will come off and every eye will be opened because it just won't be possible to fool yourself any longer. Of course, by then it will be far too late to change anything.

The voices that have been crying out in the wilderness will come back to haunt you. The time of the soccer mom and the workaholic dad, conspicuous consumers all, will be gone forever.

What you sew, you reap. Get ready, it's going to be a bumper crop.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque