View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 06:54 PM

Default Re: We Hicks Don't Know the Weapons to be Used in WWlll, but WWlV Will be Fought with Sticks and Sto

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
Forgotten your Bible already, Thumper?

"Ye are of your father, the Devil, and his works you will do."

and

"Can a good tree bring forth bad fruit?"

Get your nose out of Revelations and get back into Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

As I've said a gazillion times, I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN anymore, but I know the Bible. All religions have truths in them.

If you are going to follow the Christian faith, you need to know what it is all about, first hand, not from some intermediary with an agenda.
the point i was trying to make is that could they be infiltrated?

as i've written on this board before, elevating a minority group beyond reproach is what i liken to 'teachers pet' syndrome, or sowing seeds of discord, kind of like what they do with the muslims in Europe.

the vast majority of jews have no beef with christianity, and yet we have the ADL, Binai B'rith, jewish lobbyists, etc. who pretend to act on their behalf by going out and actively demonizing them. same goes for gun rights or anyone who talks about the NWO, thus making opposition to the NWO exactly equal to anti-semitism.

That's a pretty bad move wouldn't you say? i'm reminded of the anti-semitism laws that preceded the jewish pogroms in the soviet union.

--Andrew Carnegie