View Single Post
Old 01-25-2005, 03:44 PM

Default Re: Why American Women Are Big?

Unfortunately, the one thing we all have in common is the fact that we all eat . . . it's a great way to control population.

The hormones given to cattle, I believe, is responsible for the quick 'maturation' of the sex drives of today's youth . . . which keeps achieving maturity at a younger and younger age each generation. That, and the amount of sexual content on TV . . . All the li'l young ladies wanna be like Christina and Brittney . . . It's just one big slathery mess of filth when you combine it all.

All of the cancer causing, caustic products . . . the chemical alteration of the mind when a child is hyperactive . . . whyen I got out of hand I got a spanking and it cleared my problem right up . . . we didn't have shit like Thioridazine or Ritalin for hyperactivity . . . etc., etc., etc.

MSG, by the way, is an addictive substance . . . and I think since the use of it by the Chinese Take-Out industry has been banned, I think the FDA should ban it for corporations, too.

And if you're impoverished in this country (America), we have something called food banks that we can go to to recieve a bit of help . . . and everything in these food-banks is crap. Nothing but a bunch of sweets and bread-based crap. All high in sugar, high in carbs, high in fat . . . its the kind of shit my grandfather used to love to eat that eventually made his cholesterol top out higher than the nasdaq's best day ever, and eventually put him in the ground.

I feel a rant coming on, so I'm going to stop here . . . but I don't need a book to tell me that I'm being destroyed on the cellular level.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer