View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 10:34 AM

Default Re: The Truth shall set you free, if you only let it!

I understand what you are saying and please understand my perception of Jesus Christ.

A. I can't be bothered to find the exact quote and Jesus told everyone that he was not God, don't call him God, because their is only one God. The father in heaven.

B. i.)Jesus was born of flesh and I was not there. Realistically, I do not believe in immaculate conception and having an open mind and an open heart to God, believing that God can do ANYTHING - in my mind, yes it is possible. It could have happened that way. God can do anything.
ii.) The constant re-writing of the Bible, changing things here and there makes me question its authenticity as opposed to the Quran which is written in its original tongue, I believe, correct me if I'm wrong.

C. Could God send his spirit into a human child?Yes, most definiteley. God can do anything.

D. Would this child be God? One came from the other. No. Of God, yes.

E. What if God came through this child and visited earth for a time, in human form? Is that possible? For me, yes. God can do anything.

F. Is Jesus Christ God on earth, which he never claimed, according to the Bible? I don't know... I'm still questioning that one. It doesn't quite make sense to me. God is the daddy. Jesus is the son. Father...child. Like the relationship God wants us to have with him. We are his children and he is our father and we must all get along and play nicely or there will be hell to pay.

G. Did he claim to be the son of God? I don't know about that one either. I wasn't there and I don't trust the messenger, the tampered Bible of today. I believe the spirit of God inspired this child and perhaps even a miraculous conception. For me, that is credible.

In closing, although I understand the Catholic trinity, I do not agree with it.

There is only one God and he is the Father of all faiths in God. In the Truth. The truth always comes to light.

Jesus Christ is my hero. He is my role model and I love him like the brother I never had. His spirit, the love of God, is ALWAYS there for me, helping me, and guiding me through God's love and the inspiration Jesus Christ gave through his exemplary human life. He stood up and said, "Wrong is wrong". No money and religion.... it's a bad mixture called politics. No worshipping things - materialism - worship GOD ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THROUGH LOVE

When you love your kids do you neglect them or do you pay attention and try to teach them? For me, that's why God has kept sending HOLY MESSENGERS over time. People who were inspired with God's truth. Maybe the secret to everlasting peace is hidden amongst the varying faiths of the world; each faith holding a separate key, to the gates of heaven that have only one lock that all the keys fit.

Christianity - what a single human being can do when inspired from God? I believe Jesus performed miracles and healed people in the name of God. I've seen miracles. They are real. They happen.

This is my Christian faith. I do not know everything and I think about what I feel about things. I question what I do not understand.

Maybe in your culture, my perception of Jesus would qualify Jesus as a prohet? I think so. Correct me if I am wrong.

The mainstream many branched bedevilled institution known as Christianity will make you kiss an idol of Jesus while they steal your money through brainwashing. This is not the religion that the spirit of God has written upon our Christian hearts.

Jesus was all about reality, the truth, and the human potential for good; can people simply have faith in what is good, by definition: GOD? Can we stop focussing on the evil? Pay attention to the good stuff and be aware of the evil. That's where the focus of humanity should be. Towards GOD, being aware of a dwindling satanic hold. That's a good thought.

For you personally, what was the main mesage of Mohammed? In a nutshell please, for those without patience for endless quotation of scripture. :-)

Peace Brother

Mary XXX