Thread: Question
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2006, 10:41 AM

Default Re: Question

What Is The Truth ??? - :-o :-o :-o

I think that as you continue in your search for truth you will at some point realize that the truth does not contradict itself. In other words, if 2 different people tell the same story & they are both true accounts of what happened, you should not see any major discrepancies, except for those that can be attributed to human perception. Also, those that lie to make their point tend to give explanations, that depending on your background & understanding, you can pretty much tell right off the bat, it is simply not true, & it most likely defies common sense, one of the strongest tools at our disposal.

Also, I find the truth buried amongst all of the information debris you will encounter. Therefore, to find it to its entirety you are going to have to dig right at the burial site, otherwise all you are going to get is just what’s on the surface. The truth has been hidden from the masses for centuries, & the current practice is just a continuation of what has been done throughout the history of modern civilization.

I also find true the fact that “a liar is always a liar.” In addition, the “truth” doesn’t belong to any organization, or political party, perspective, or even religious dogma. The “truth” is always “true.”

Indeed, “The Truth Shall Set Us Free,” if we ever get to it…

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)