View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 12:16 PM

Default Re: The Truth shall set you free, if you only let it!

Peace Mary,

I would like to comment on two points:

1-you said: "The constant re-writing of the Bible, changing things here and there makes me question its authenticity as opposed to the Quran which is written in its original tongue, I believe, correct me if I'm wrong."

I believe the bible contains around 90% truth, the rest are the injected ideas of (Trinity, Savior, Lord is Jesus, Son of God, died for us all). These ideas were established long after Jesus departed (God raised his soul before they tortured the empty body) in the Nicene conference 325 AD.
As for Quran, it is letter by letter from God with no change whatsoever to it except two injected verses (exalting Muhammad) that were exposed and purified through the messenger of the covenant Rashad Khalifa by using the miracle of 19 (the mathematical phenomena that preserved the Quran for 1400 years), do you know about the superhuman code discovered in Quran? it proves the divine authorship of every letter of it. Thus Quran as the final testament confirms (the truths only) in the previous scriptures and supercedes them as God says.

2- Jesus in the bible is called consistently "son of man", in Quran he is called "Son of Mary". God is much more exalted than having a son, we should value our Creator as He should be valued, the Initiator of the seven Heavens and the earth!

[39:67] They can never fathom the greatness of GOD. The whole earth is within His fist on the Day of Resurrection. In fact, the universes are folded within His right hand. Be He glorified; He is much too high above needing any partners.

3- Jesus was just a righteous human messenger:

[4:171] O people of the scripture, do not transgress the limits of your religion, and do not say about GOD except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was a messenger of GOD, and His word that He had sent to Mary, and a revelation from Him. Therefore, you shall believe in GOD and His messengers. You shall not say, "Trinity." You shall refrain from this for your own good. GOD is only one god. Be He glorified; He is much too glorious to have a son. To Him belongs everything in the heavens and everything on earth. GOD suffices as Lord and Master.

His birth is exactly as Adam's birth:

[3:59] The example of Jesus, as far as GOD is concerned, is the same as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him, "Be," and he was.

His miracles are from God, not from him, Satan used them to dupe the people into idolizing a creature instead of devoting themselves to God alone. The holy spirit is none but Gabriel, the angel of revelation.

[5:110] GOD will say, "O Jesus, son of Mary, remember My blessings upon you and your mother. I supported you with the Holy Spirit, to enable you to speak to the people from the crib, as well as an adult. I taught you the scripture, wisdom, the Torah, and the Gospel. Recall that you created from clay the shape of a bird by My leave, then blew into it, and it became a live bird by My leave. You healed the blind and the leprous by My leave, and revived the dead by My leave. Recall that I protected you from the Children of Israel who wanted to hurt you, despite the profound miracles you had shown them. The disbelievers among them said, `This is obviously magic.'

4- There is God's path and there is Satan's paths, God's path is being free from obsessions, addictions, and unjustified hate and fear. God's path is fighting oppression, advocating righteousness and forbidding evil. God's path is to reverence Him alone, not your boss, not your spouse, not your prseident, nor Jesus or Muhammad or any priest, celebrity or saint. God's path is to be able to RELATE all the power (beauty, knowledge, skill...etc) of everything and everyone to God, which results in total devotion to Him alone, seeking His forgivness, and being appreciative of His blessings, lessons and provisions.

In short Muhammad's, Jesus's, Moses's and Abraham's message was to disbelieve first in all the false gods/centers (the visible things and people), acknowledge their 100% weakness and need for God, and then (becoming God-centered)by believing that God alone posseses all Power in the universe, thus nobody and nothing can harm or benefit on its own, nothing happens except in accordance with His will.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...