View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 11:23 AM

Default Re: Max has an excellant idea!!!!!!!!! print 911truth.org on all currency

Illegal? When the law is corrupt, yada, yada, yada. What are they gonna do? Not accept the currency? Be forced to take the desecrated notes out of circulation?

Every canadian bill that passes through my hands will have 911truth.org and makow's site on it.

I believe it is an absolutley brilliant peaceful way to attack the powers that be, right on their money? I'm going to get a stamp made. If there is no handwriting, who put that there?

Just imagine if you were handed a bill six weeks from now with this information placed upon it? It wouldn't make you smile to think that you had been a part of the birth of this idea??? You engaged your thoughts and feelings in the debate.

And it would get right to the heart of the problem, YES? Globally, this is something every nation can do.

I'm doing it, I think it's a great idea and I'm going to tell my friends in England to do it to. I'll definitely get the word out to some friends in Australia. News travel and it's time for the people to make sure the people have access to the truth.

It's a small gesture in the name of humanity and peace - the truth coming to light.

Peace mary XXX

I've got two one dollar American bills in the kitchen. I must remember to put them back into circulation :-D