View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 12:42 AM

Default Re: They are starting now!

Multi-Highway Internet ??? - :-o :-o :-o

Multi-Highway Internet ???

I agree in that the Internet is to humanity in the 21st Century, what the radio represented to us in the 20th Century.

I agree in that they would like to either remove this tremendous vehicle for the freedom of both expression & thought, or heavily control & censor it.

What I don’t agree w/ is that they want to make us believe that there is only 1 internet, when in fact there can be numerous Internets, all existing at the same time & operating simultaneously & unaware of each other. For example, the same way a radio can transmit in many different channels w/in the FM broadcast spectrum, or in the AM band, the Internet can as well have many “highways” of let’s say “commercial” information, news, etc. Then, other channels for those of us that could care less about pop-ups, or forced ads, etc. We just want to communicate, like we are doing now. The reason they force all types of communications through the same channel is obviously 1 of control for that very powerful medium of communications, which as we have concluded here, “it’s got the power” to transform the human race that is now beyond our comprehension.

To conclude w/ this topic, which is beyond the written page, I’d say that “evil is only done by men consumed by evil thoughts,” & not by any other.

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)