View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 02:24 PM

Default Re: Take 2 Steps Back, Relax, Sit Down, and think for a moment.

Quote:
Jimbo wrote:
How Will They Succeed? - :-o :-o :-o

How Will “They” Succeed ???

Questions About The "Creation" of World Goverment

2) In the U.S.A. there are some 100,000,000 private firearms, and some 30 to 50 million people who somewhat are aware of the One World Government movement, so what about them?

* With all of the secret surveillance now in place, SWAT teams, illegal wiretapping, & illegally felonious false evidence fabricating law enforcement, & plain disregard for the “Constitution of the U.S.A. & it’s Bill of Rights,” & lack of public outcry w/ the help of a “deaf & blinded” press, it would be pretty easy to do what Fidel Castro did 45 years ago, & that is to illegally seize & arrest those individuals who Castro determined were the “Enemies Of the State” (EOSs). Remember that the “military uniform” gives them a licensee to kill under the banner of “war” w/o due process or repercussions. Kill first & ask questions later.

The only thing you can save, is your “own” soul, & those of others you make “aware” of themselves as “souls” of the One & only Creator.

Eternity is a long, long time to piss into the wind…

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)

Jimbo, your answers are well thought out, but on the matter of the U.S. Military or Local and state police rounding up people for Concentration Camps, well I would say thats hard to fathom, I mean think about it, the Military is mostly Patriotic Americans, with families and a somewhat TREMENDOUS LOVE for America, you really think they'll TURN on their fellow Americans? ITS very unlikely unless theres some mass HPNOSIS machine that will turn them against us, I think the Chinese are the only nation on Earth capable of SUBDUING American Citizens of their GUNS and Rights, but then again most Americans are completely Ignorant and stupid! :-o

MAKOW'S NEW ARTICLE

DR. MAKOWS new article makes sense about the above SUBDUING of American Citizens. Or at least HOW TO?

http://www.rense.com/general70/copntr.htm