View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 12:21 PM

Default Re: Dealing With Demons

This is a strange topic. I had a dream the other day where I was in the guest bedroom of my parents (and I haven't lived there in over 10 years) and my cat was asleep next to me and I was trying to "get back to sleep" (or so I thought, I was asleep already) and I felt this cold chill on the left of me from the area ext to my cat. It got colder & colder and somehow I knew it was an evil presence. I tried to yell for help, but only a gasping noise emitted. I then tried the lords prayer and it helped to nullify the pain I was feeling from its presence, but didnt alleviate it completely. I then got up to go towards my parent's bedroom to get their help and I growled as I made for the door, the demon growled in unison with me when I did, as did my cat, he took on some evil form while he was next to this thing. I got halfway to their room and something stopped me and I prayed "Lord please rid this evil from my presence" and it was gone and the next thing I knew, I woke up. Weird thing was that my cat looked scared when I woke up.

A couple of weeks before that, I had a similar dream and was in the same bedroom. I felt something was wrong & went to check on my parents. Everything was fine, so I turned around to go back to the guest bedroom and there was a reptilian standing there, looking out the window. I was experiencing paralysis, I couldn't move at all. I saw it start to walk forward and I prayed "God please do not allow this thing to harm me" and it dissapeared. from then on I dont remember the rest of the dream, but it went on for a while after that and wasn't a nightmare after the thing dissapeared.