View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 09:02 PM

Default Re: Collapse Of US As A Super-Power

America’s Hope - :-o :-o :-o

America’s Hope Is True Freedom – & To Abolish All Tyranny

If you read every word of John F. Kennedy’s address, you will realize that when he said, “Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what “you” can do for your country,” he meant that “you” “The People” are the only power in the country w/ the ability to do anything at all, & not the other way around. The country’s “People” are the “only power there is” over its land.

What Hope Do We Really Have, If Any?

I posted the charts just because of the content of the information & not because of the side of the political spectrum from which they originate. Otherwise, I would have just skipped it altogether. I only posted them to “make the point they so easily make”, which is the fact that “Bush’s economic data” is the worst of any president we have ever known throughout our lifetimes. And we are the lucky ones who get to experience this awful epoch.

When I posted these charts somehow I knew that someone was going to jump at the fact that the word Democrat is on the link to the website, & in addition that this information comes from Democrats. I myself was never a Democrat, & I am now embarrassed to admit that I am a registered Republican (although I never voted for neither Clinton, nor Bush, & now I am not to talk about the “symbolic” act of voting), & I have lost all hope & all faith in our political system, their parties, & the power that should have been enacted onto Congress. I think, like many people here, the great majority of them a nothing but fascist money greedy whores. However, I can say that neither Cynthia McKinney (a Democrat) nor Ron Paul (a Republican) fit my overstatement, which hopefully doesn’t include all the men & women working there hoping to make a mark, & make a difference by representing Americans.

I really do not have the time to follow politics that closely, since my career has nothing to do w/ politics. Except for the fact that in the recent years, it has been tremendously affected by Bush’s “Free Trade Agreement” (& we really have to thank & credit his daddy & Clinton for that one), his “Jobless Recovery”, & all of the bullshit that comes out of his mouth, that I’m certain not even he believes. The proof been that most of the time he doesn’t even know what the hell is talking about, saying, or he is caught sliding into an “incoherent” land, not even he seems to recognize. Proving that the reality he lousily tries to present to us as “truth”, is all scripted for him. And he doesn’t even have the time or has the capacity to learn & fake his role well enough to become believable. If it wasn’t for the tremendous help of the media & Diebold’s electronic software-driven voting (& fraudulent) machines, Bush right now would be nothing but a “wannabe” President, since he would have never made it into the highest (visible) office of the USA.

America’s only hope is its people. Every single man, woman, & child, that either lives, works, learns, or consumes something. Everybody else sitting around just trying to figure out a way by which they can rob others from their hard earned labor, are nothing but thieves, vultures, & whores of the worst kind (not including prostitutes for which I do have much more respect). America’s only hope, besides its people, is that document that we inherited from our Founding Fathers, however corrupted some of them were too, the Constitution of the U.S.A., is our only hope, & returning to the “Gold & Silver” standard, such as “Ron Paul” professes we should. I think that both “Ron Paul & Cynthia McKinney” should run for office, & perhaps in the same ticket.

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)