View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 08:33 AM

Default points to ponder from Dr. Makow's latest article

from his latest article:

Quote:
When Muslims in Afghanistan heard that the Koran was being flushed down the toilet in far away Guantonimino Bay, they rioted. For them the battle against Satan is very real, and they are willing to sacrifice their lives. This is why they pose the last remaining religious obstacle to the Satanic New World Order.
From what I gather, Henry's saying that since the muslim world faces the brunt of attacks it is an obstacle to the illuminati, and that they might be one of the 'good guys'.

I'm not sure that is the case.

We have to remember that the Illuminati are the masters of the false choice, and that the paths they offer are deliberately meant to fail, or at least conflict with another opposing paradigm. A good example of course would funding Bolshevism and Nazism at the same time.

Certainly we can not say communism or nazism were one of the 'good guys' despite the fact that they got pounded in WWII and afterward.

It's my belief that the truth is too powerful for the illuminati to attack or set against one of their phony dialectics, so they don't even put it on the agenda. And so what we're left with 'Political Zionism' vs 'Arabic Islam', neither of which is the truth, but the plan is that nuclear war between the two will result in world conflagration, and in the ensuing chaos, THEN they will pounce.

Kind of like how both the Nazis and the Communists began rounding up Christians even though it wasn't so obvious that those were 'class enemies' at the time.

--Andrew Carnegie