View Single Post
Old 01-29-2005, 09:16 AM

Default Everyone lies

Well, yes, Mary. As you pointed out at another thread, some of the Truth is really ugly and very politically incorrect these days.

Take the politically incorrect "science" of revisionism. If historians do not revise history and correct mistakes, faults, misinformation, falsification and forgery then there's absolutely no point in writing history at all.

The ones afraid of revisionism are the ones falsifying history - they're afraid of being caught.

I don't care who they are; they might be Jews in one instance, Neocons, Christians, The Vatican, CIA, British "monarchy". All I care about is the Truth and the only way to get closer to It in these times of Kali Yuga is to read The Other Side of The Issue. We live in a time where everyone lies so we have to read all the lies to be able to find the huge grain of Truth that lies at the bottom.

Truth, Beauty, Love