View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 09:05 PM

Default Re: Critisizm, Complaints, and Disagreements Post Here.

Quote:
earthspirit wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
I Had Planned to Buy a Pair of Levi's

I have'nt owned a pair in some time now, I guess not now forever! this just AWAKENED me to what else is DAMM CHIPPED? shoes, shirts, sunglasses,cellphones,bikes,cars,tires,watches,
belts,money,creditcards,possibly even some certain FOOD ITEMS you digested? wringling about inside your body. :-(

http://www.newswithviews.com/McIntyre/Liz4.htm

http://www.spychips.com/
I can recall the words of my deceased parents who came to this country having to have some money on them...not just come here without! They had to learn English, they had to be skilled in something! They were part of the immigrants from 1950-1952 who were sponsored by the USA, under certain conditions!!! As stated above! NOTHING was handed to them!!!! And here I am, born and raised and schooled in this country. And ya know what???? I'm still waiting for the piece of the pie! What my parents came to this country for...freedom....is being taken away from me.

What did I do wrong?

My Grandparents came to America in the 1920's, and they also did it Legally Earthspirit, every generation up to 1993 or so,when the North American Free Trade Agreement was made, had to go through all the background checks, health screenings, ect. Ever since that AGREEMENT was signed,the door to ILLEGALS has been taken off the hinges by traitors, both democrat and republican, There seems to be a unbelievable amount of CORRUPTION since that AGREEMENT was made, but as you say the amount of Rights being violated is astonishing, I've never seen anything like it in my lifetime, That's why I write on this forum, to get my ANGER and stuff out because as I see it, that's the main problem, people are'nt MAD enough! It's going to take something horrible even worse than 911 to get people to awaken and realize that the goverment is Satanic and out of control, But even then I'm afraid people would still take the goverment's word that EVERYTHING IS OK. And that is truly sad. :-?