Thread: NWO & UFO
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 02:50 PM

Default Re: NWO & UFO

Phew! I am so glad I finally got some opinions on this topic.

I was thinking...Ohhh great! I had to be the one to bring Sci-Fi BS into this "seriously political conspiracy dicussion"

Sablefish,

I pretty much thought the same thing that you did. I mean...the little greys and the big greys? That WAS too much. But it makes me wonder...this story had the movies Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Dreamcatcher and a few others.

What came first the chicken or the egg?

God tells us that Satan is the father of lies.
At best he tells a half truth.
In the garden of Eden he told Eve, "..you shall not die...your eyes will be opened and ye shall be as gods knowing good and evil"

I know Satan is truly creative when it comes to lies - but could it be a half truth?

I believe that spirits, good and bad, are unseen and able to manifest themselves in us. Then we ourselves start living like angels or demons. Now when one becomes illuminated with the WRONG light, posessing too much knowledge of mostly EVIL, who knows what they are capable of creating or building. A piddly little thing like a ufo when God created the Heavens and the Earth.

ThokhanCep, what did the unquestionable objects that you saw look like? The one I saw looked like this . . . . .
Great picture huh? Five red lights moving across a starry sky when I used to live outside the Toronto area. It was too slow to be a shooting star and it was too fast to be a plane. They were in perfect line with each other and the only words that ever comes to my mind to describe its flight is fast and SMOOTH!