View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 06:10 PM

Default Re: The untold WTC Pyramid Sacrifice

YES, SACRIFICES HAVE TAKEN PLACE SINCE THE BEGINNING. BUT WOULD YOU CALL A WAR A SACRICE? I WOULD! I SUGGEST EVERYONE PICK UP A COPY OF "BEHOLD A PALE HORSE" BY WILLIAM COOPER. IT SAYS THAT WE HAVE WARS OVER MONEY. NOW OF COURSE THATS COMMON SENSE, THE WINNER WILL STAND TO GAIN SOME SORT OF PROFIT. BUT, ITS DEEPER THAN THAT. EXAMPLE... INFLATION. TO MANY DOLLARS CHASING TO FEW GOODS, RIGHT? WRONG! ITS WHEN THE GOVERNMENT PRINTS TOO MUCH MONEY THEN THEY HAVE BACKING FOR IN THE FEDERAL RESERVE. WE DO IT ALL THE TIME. IF I PRINT 10 ONE DOLLAR BILLS AND GIVE THEM TO 10 INDIVIDUALS, BUT I ONLY HAVE FIVE DOLLARS OF GOLD IN THE FEDERAL RESERVE, THE VALUE OF THE MONEY JUST WENT DOWN BY 50%! UNLESS, I KILL 5 OF THOSE PEOPLE, THEN THE VALUE JUST WENT BACK UP. THE GOVERNMENT WILL GIVE YOU THIS PAPER AND MAKE YOU THINK YOU ARE SO SO RICH WHEN REALISTICALLY, YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT THE TRUST IN YOUR GOVERNMENT. THIS IS ALL A TRICKY TRICKY GAME PLAYED BY THESE SERCRET SOCIETIES. THERE ARE SO MONEY BUT THE KEY NAME TO REMEMBER IS ILLUMINATI. THIS COUNTRY WAS BUILT ON BLOOD MONEY AND IT WILL BE DESTROYED BECAUSE OF BLOOD MONEY. THIS IS THE DEVIL'S PLAYGROUND AND HE'S WINNING SO FAR. OPEN YOUR EYES TO WHAT'S BLIND TO OUR SIGHT PEOPLE