View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 09:19 PM

Default Re: Katrina Educates World On Need For Owning Guns

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Quote:
Yep, my generation is the Grande Theft Auto generation and I fear for the future. Actually, It's more like gen Y kids born after 1980 that mostly are into this shit.
Yeah, if the government is going to be giving these characters loaded firearms, we better start stocking up on kevlar underwear, too... :-?

INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT KILLING KIDS THAT WILL BE ARMED LATER IN OUR FUTURE, HOW ABOUT WE CHANGE THEIR FUTURES NOW! HOW ABOUT WE GET THOSE GAMES BANNED, TEACH OUR KIDS THAT GUNS ARE DANGEROUS LIKE BARBARA'S DAD DID. VIOLENCE DOESNT DO ANYTHING BUT CREATE MORE VIOLENCE. GETTING GUNS ISNT DOING ANYTHING BUT STEPPING BACKWARDS. HOW CAN WE RID SOCIETY OF GUNS AND WEAPONS IF WE CONSTANTLY PROMOTE THE PURCHASE OF THEM? IT HAS TO START SOMEWHERE. I HAVE THE PERFECT EXAMPLE. JESUS DIDNT RESIST THE ROMANS COMING TO APREHEND HIM. HE SAID IF YOU LIVE BY THE SWORD, YOU SHALL SURELY DIE BY ONE! HE WENT TO HIS DEATH. NOW IF YOU ARE FACING DEATH BY AN ARMED PERSON AND YOU HAVE NO WEAPON, THEN THATS GOD'S WILL AND ITS YOUR TIME TO GO. IF YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO LIVE ANY LONGER, GOD WONT EVEN PUT YOU IN THAT SITUATION IF HE KNOWS YOU WONT COME OUT ALIVE. COME ON PEOPLE, USE YOUR BRAINS!

BILL COSBY SAID WHEN HIS SON WAS MURDERED THAT HIS SON WASNT IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME, THE MURDERER(AN INSTRUMENT OF THE DEVIL) WAS IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME. IF YOUR STILL NEEDED BY GOD, GOD WILL PERMIT YOU TO PREVAIL AND OVERCOME, IF NOT, IT WAS YOUR TIME TO GO.

BUT YALL CAN ALL GO BUY GUNS IF YOU LIKE, EVERYBODY GET A GUN, LET THE WORLD ARM ITSELF AND I GUARANTEE, IT WILL GET NO BETTER.

AND YOU KNOW SOMETHING ELSE, I READ A BOOK CALLED "NETU METR". IT SAYS THE WORLD(THE NATURAL WORLD, WATER, TREES, YOUR INTERNAL ORGANS, GODS CREATIONS BASICALLY) IS MADE UP OF ENTITIES. THEY CREATE "ORDER" AND YOUR SPIRIT IS IN TUNE WITH THEM.

NOW THERE ARE 3 TYPES OF PEOPLE.
1) HE WHO IS ONLY IN TUNE WITH THE PHYSICAL (MAN'S CREATIONS, LIMITED)

2) HE WHO IS ONLY IN TUNE WITH THE SPIRITUAL(GOD'S CREATIONS, UNLIMITED, EXAMPLE JESUS)

3) THEN THERE IS THE MAN WHO USES #1 AND #2 WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY THE BETTER MAN

GUNS ARE MANS CREATION AND IS A LIMITED RESOURCE. THE WORLD(HUMAN RACE) ISNT IN TUNE WITH THE SPIRITUAL ASPECT OF LIFE. THE SPIRITUAL PART(THE ENTITIES I REFFERED TO) IS WHAT GIVES ORDER TO OUR WORLD. WE ARE OUT OF TUNE WITH THESE ENTITIES WHICH IS WHY THE WORLD IS OUT OF ORDER. THE "NWO" IS A FALSE ORDER THAT IS YET TO COME AND HE WANTS YOU TO BUY ALL THE GUNS YOU CAN. HE WANTS YOU TO TRY AND OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT, BECAUSE ALL THOSE CRIMINALS YOU KILL, ALL THOSE POLITICIANS AND SOLDIERS YOU WOULD KILL, THEY'RE ALL EXPENDIBLE IN THE EYES OF SATAN!