Thread: Bible help
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 10:16 PM

Default Re: Bible help

MADTHUMBS SHUT SATERNINO DOWN! SATERNINO HAD NO RESPONSE TO THAT AND I TOTALLY AGREE MADTHUMBS! CHRISTIANITY AND ALL RELIGIONS TO ME ARE NOTHING BUT A FORM OF CONTROL. YEH, THEY TEACH GOOD VALUES, BUT GOOD VALUES ALONE WONT GET YOU INTO HEAVEN! IT TAKES MORE THAN JUST BEING A GOOD PERSON AND FOLLOWING THE 10 COMMANDMENTS! IT'S ALL ABOUT KNOWLEDGE OF THE SELF. UNDERSTANDING THAT YOUR A GOD! DOES CHRISTIANITY TEACH YOU THAT YOUR A GOD? NOPE! INSTEAD THE PASTOR RATHER SAY YOU GO STRAIGHT TO HELL IF YOU COMMIT SUICIDE WHEN THAT ISNT TRUE. THE BIBLE CLEARLY STATES ITS ONE UNFORGIVEN SIN, AND THAT'S BLASPHEMY. NOT WHAT IS BLASPHEMY? SAYING GOD DOESNT EXIST? NOT SO... WHEN THE HOLY SPIRIT REVEALS ITSELF TO YOU, ITS TRUE NATURE AND YOU STILL DENY HIM, THATS BLASPHEMY. THINK ABOUT IT? THE LORD WONT HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE TO WHAT IS UNKNOWN TO YOU. BUT IF HE SHOWS YOU HIMSELF, AND YOU DENY HIM, ITS A RAP FOR YOU. THATS UNFORGIVEN.

NOW YALL ARE PROBABLY SAYING, WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE FOR TELLING US ALL THAT PREVAIL. ILL TELL YOU. I MYSELF BELIEVE IN RE-INCARNATION. I BELIEVE YOU GAIN KNOWLEDGE OF SELF AND WHEN YOU DIE, IF YOUR NOT READY TO ENTER HEAVEN(OF COURSE THE MOST HIGH DETERMINES THAT) THEN YOU COME BACK TO EARTH AS ANOTHER HUMAN ON ANOTHER JOURNEY! I BELIEVE THAT'S WHAT JESUS DID. JESUS HIMSELF SAID THE WAY TO THE FATHER IS THROUGH ME AND I DONT THINK THAT MENT ACCEPT ME INTO YOUR HEART AND YOUR GOING TO HEAVEN. IT MENT, WALK IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF JESUS, DO MIRACLES AND GREAT WORKS FOR THE MOST HIGH. WE'RE ALL CAPABLE, JESUS SAID WE'RE GODS! DID HE NOT?

SO, ILL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS QUESTION. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE OR UNDERSTAND WHAT I JUST SAID, BUT YOU DO AGREE THIER IS ONLY ONE UNFORGIVEN SIN. THEN TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU COMMIT SUICIDE BUT YOU DONT GO TO HELL? BECAUSE YOU DEFINATELY ARNT GOING TO HEAVEN. BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE FORGIVEN SIN, SO YOU WONT GO TO HELL EITHER. WHERE DO YOU GO? PURPOSE BACK TO EARTH... REINCARNTED? HEY BELIEVE WHAT YOU CHOOSE BUT RELIGION IS A FORM OF CONTROL! AND THATS THAT!