View Single Post
Old 01-29-2005, 11:08 PM

Default Re: Saddam times 25

Ozzie, do you realized that Muslims do not accept Jesus as the Christ of Mankind? They only viewed Jesus as a prophet as being a part of a long line of prophets going back to Abraham, Noah and Adam, nothing more.

Even the Qu'ran clearly stated Muslims should not mix with Christians and to kill them if provoked for any reason. In spite of the same belief in God, they are theologically incompatible when they comes to the spiritual affairs of mankind.

One more thing, Ozzie, I'm not into any occult group or deep, deep into the Occult. I haven't gotten that far. Mysticism is more suitable for me as I'm always seeking the deeper meanings and understandings of all that is the Glory and Wisdom of God. Do not presume me to be a Satanist, for that I harbor no ills toward the Christian faith.

You are the most unenlightened backward christian I've ever seen on any forum. You make really good Christians looked bad. :-(