View Single Post
Old 01-30-2005, 03:04 AM

Default Re: Kali Yuga & A Duel Of Wits!

Great!
Thanks for your time. :-)
This is exactly my point.

crowneagle, you wrote
Quote:
Having the Spirit as the foundation is where the key lies. Each of us needs to make a conscious effort to get closer to the Spirit and change our values, principles and lifestyle so that they conform to the new level of closeness to the Spirit. If we do not do this, then we will have a "false unity" in the form of a "one world government", and this will turn out to be far worse than the existing systems.
This is The Key.

Everyone has to turn to themselves, not outside of themselves. Like Evola comments on Meister Eckharts sermon "On Detatchment": "The true Self is God, God is our real center and we are only external to ourselves. Fear, hope, anguish, joy, and pain, or anything that may bring us out of ourselves, must be allowed to seep into us."

I wish everyone would just stop watching TV!!! Break the spell.

Quote:
The people furthering the cause of a "one world government" do NOT want us to raise our spirituality. They would rather keep us enslaved at a lower level, and that's really how they can manipulate us into accepting them as our "saviors".
Hence, the falsification, forgery, dilution and misrepresentation of Ancient Sacred Knowledge; mixing it all in a bucket and calling it New Age, in their vain, desperate attempt to discredit it, wanting us to throw out the Truth with the bathwater!

Like I said before, the battle being fought is a battle for our Souls, not our material possessions. Therefore the battleground is not really on this, material level, but on a spiritual level.

We need to wake up and smell the coffee and scramble our SPIRITUAL defences into action before it's too late.

You imply that the Maha Yuga, when it comes to its end with Kali Yuga doesn't start again "from the top", i.e. Satya Yuga, but like a ferris wheel continues up the Ages with Dvapara Yuga. I hope you understand what I mean.
Is this something that the Veda's state or is this your interpretation of matters?

I've always thought that after Kali Yuga it would revert back to "default" so to speak, and the cycle would begin again with another Golden Age and start the great devolution again.

What do you think?