View Single Post
Old 01-30-2005, 07:58 AM

Default Re: Saddam times 25

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
This has nothing to do with the point i was making. The point is not whether Islam or christianity are compatible.The point is God, jesus does not tell us that Islam is an enemy nowhere is it stated in the Bible OT or NT.
It also does not encourage us to hate or encourage hatred against other Monotheist religions. Only pagan religions that worship Idols are singled out as the antithesis of God.
All monotheist religions are noble Judaism( excluding talmudist jews) christianity,Islam because they all share a common source.
All religions are originally pagan, even some religions follow monotheistic beliefs. Period. There is no religion more different and unique than the rest.

You've failed to take to account that Muslims considers Islam to be the true religion over all other religions, including Christianity and Judaism. It was never meant to compliment the Christian and Hebraic faiths. How would you reconcile with the fact that if you ever try to carry the Bible in your hands in Mecca, you would be approached by the Saudi religious police, your Bible confiscated and throw you in jail with the anticipation of being publicly lashed in front of the Muslim worshippers?

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
Iam not a believer of institutional Deist christianity e.g like the Catholic or Anglican churches etc.Much of it i consider to be apostate!There is no one more acidic than false christian on judgement day they will be toasted. I look forward to these snakes getting roasted.Many them are in high places like Hinn, but there assets wont save them on this occasion.
This is why I loathe Christian fanatics like you. Close-minded blind faith is the most dangerous and very evil thing in the world. :-(

You're really twisting my words and taking my words out of context. You failed to understand my points that I've explained 2-3 pages back.

I stated that I have SOME Hermetic understandings of the world. That's it. It does not mean that I'm very Hermetic thinker, just understanding some Hermetic teachings and beliefs and leave it at that. I don't go around and preaching Hermetic beliefs upon others.

You are also a very stupid man, Ozzie. :-?

I'm not going to waste my time arguing with an unenlightened thick-head christian idiot like you. You're a joke to the Christian faith.