View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 01:06 PM

Default Re: A.R.M American Resistance Movement

Dear Torchlithill:

I can see your passion for the bible's true meaning and message.

Unfortunately, most Christians are walking in their sleep or hypnosis and easily swayed (some innocently) towards a evil agenda. To me, the Bible's message is so simple...to respect/love one another, and of course to acknowledge the one true God.

The majority of the Christians today whole-heartedly believe that their leader of the free world is so into the Christian teachings, that they just go along with whatever their ministers and pastors say on behalf of him---why? because they are all in the same game for the same purpose...to build up the Christians as an 'army'. And what they are saying/swaying/teaching has nothing to do with the true message of the Bible you and others want to bring forth. Sometimes I feel like it's a lost cause. I firmly believe in 'Those that have ears let him hear' are for you and me, and others that can see what's going on. We might very well be the chosen when all is said and done.

If I were you I would start out slowly in small circles in regards to getting your message out to other Christians. Passing flyers out 'here and there' can get you into deep sh--. Be careful.

They just don't see! Ok, let me add: in the Bible it says for one not to be mesmerized by any teaching or worship, including Christianity
because what good would it benefit them not to know what they believe they 'think' they know. So what we have is a mass of people who have taken Christianity and pounded it into their heads like brainwashing. Yes, brainwashing! Try getting a 'die-hard' 'don't-talk-to-me-about-anything- else' Christian and you have the makings of someone that would be more than happy to follow the leader's instructions! Yes, instructions!

And...if some 2012 prophecy researcher have it right, the Christians by then might very well be so brainwashed that they would throw their own mother into the pit. Christians will be the one's to 'sort' people out! Think I'm crazy?

Study some Christians today before you take a leap with those flyers. See how 'deep' their 'faith' is! See what they would 'do' for 'Christianity' sake! No where will you see an iota of compassion for the human! They are bent on 'oh well, if you don't "believe" and "this and that"....well, we warned you! WE 'told' you so!!! Ugh!! This subject can make my skin crawl. Kudos to you for taking up this plight, but start small, like a discussion group...and then let it 'sink' in.