View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 07:29 PM

Default Re: Where is the rage? Where is the outrage?

Dear Insider:

I see I am the first to respond to your topic.

May I contribute something on an 'average joe' scale.

I want you and others to know that at the present time I am very outspoken on issues that are close to my heart, and then some! Actually, every issue is close to my heart. That's good one might say. However, I come across alot of lazy people who get enthrolled with my 'passion' and seen to delight in my plight. And for me it's just another downer when I see people that just stand back and admire!!! I've asked many a people to listen and join in on any small agenda....just to find that they don't want to 'rock the boat'.

I'm sure many of you here have witnessed/encountered the same.

I will continue to be 'different', that's how some people view persons such as you and I, and the other sincere people that come to CC.

I will say again, I DO ADVOCATE FOR THE RIGHTS OF OUR PEOPLE! I DO STAND UP FOR THE 'LITTLE' GUY, THE UNEDUCATED WHO CANNOT EXPRESS THEMSELVES WELL, THE PEOPLE WHO GET IGNORED.

I've been recently told NOT to carry the weight of the whole world on my shoulders!

Do you believe this??????

Yet, I am not a person that comes across as a rebel, or scene-maker, and such. I try to carry 'structured' dialogue on any topic that I can participate in with knowledge and understanding, or at least inquiring with sincere interest 'to know'.

We need to wake up alot of people.