View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 06:35 AM

Default Re: Remember the chaos of the Babel tower?

Dude is on Q!

"I would replace the melting pot metaphor with the salad bowl metaphor. It is important to ensure that we have various cultural sub-groups living in America reinforcing their differences rather than as Americans, emphasizing their similarities."

All blacks from canada are not of African descent and yet the multiculturals of advertising like to remind the sheeple of an enslaved African race living within America's and Canada's border.

"Fourth, I would make our fastest growing demographic group the least educated. I would add a second underclass, unassimilated, undereducated, and antagonistic to our population. I would have this second underclass have a 50% dropout rate from high school."

Removing the social net from the fabric of North American illegals. My local school caters to the German boy, and not my Canadian child. Dumbing down the mainstream local education to the immigrant level(no disrespect intended please). The system is set up to divide and conquer - such is the nature of the beast.

"My fifth point for destroying America would be to get big foundations and business to give these efforts lots of money. I would invest in ethnic identity, and I would establish the cult of 'Victimology.'
I would get all minorities to think their lack of success was the fault of the majority. I would start a grievance industry blaming all minority failure on the majority population."

Every idea this man describes is a working effective force here on Canada's shores. This pogrom is working well in Britain too. Have not been to the states for 15 years now and from what I read, it is a working factor their too.

Nazis demonize, isolate and exterminate. That is the devil's hand in our future.

These bastards will tell you what they are up to. Tony Blair went on about education, education, education and he ripped the British school system to shreds, right beneath my very eyes, over 4 short years.

Bushy boy is preaching freedom, freedom, freedom, and I am really starting to worry that martial law is coming, coming, coming.

Mary XXX