View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 10:53 AM

Default Re: ConspiracyClub.com.. The Movie

Ok guys, I just stared my eyes out for the last hour and a half reading swiftly through this thread and I'm willing to make a contribution, any contribution, to this project.

Although, I think it's kind of contrary to what's been my personal battle to make a serious anti-NWO attack via the very massmedia we love to hate (risking embarrassing questions like "so if you're so against media manipulation, how come you're making a film?") I think what this project needs is - apart from all the stuff you've already discussed - a visual, artistic, spiritual guide. What I mean is someone who's maybe not involved in the particular details of production, shooting, rendering, animating, script writing and such, but someone with a keen eye for the overall dramatic form, pacing, timing of the narrative; a person who's perspective is a bit more from above.
Someone who can have a look at the different drafts and just be very perceptive and open intuitatively to be able to see what's maybe unnecessary, beside the point, uneven etc.

I'm not saying I'm the definite one for the job I'm suggesting. What I AM saying though, is that I have a little experience with making short films, I have a few ideas for a couple of shorts that I've been having in the back of my mind, some I've even started writing scripts for.
I DO have a lot of stage and theatre experience though,(Shame for me you're making an animated film! ;-)) as well as quite a few years of music composing and production on computer and professional singing. I know music.
My father being a painter, (real stuff, not that bazaar, decorative crap) I have a good eye for esthetics and composition.

Anyhow, what I thought while reading through your posts was that it's all good brainstorming. I think you (we?) should be careful with being too obvious in the type of story we want to tell. I mean, the point is to wake people up, right? I think subtlety is very important. It's the final message that's REALLY important, not the way the film looks in the end. More SUBSTANCE, less FORM.
Don't get me wrong, the more professional the end result looks the better.

If you (again, we?;-)) want to really inspire people to wake up and do GOOD things, we really need to be careful so that it doesn't turn out to be a turkey.

One should never lose sight of the Reason for doing a project like this.

P.S. I'm selling my laptop to buy an iMac G5 in a few days so I might not be able to check in during that time. I have a few compositions though that might be useful for you. Also, I can write more music if needed.