View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 12:39 PM

Default Re: Book of Revelations

Quote:
666 wrote:
Quote:
Barbarian wrote:
Typical.
You ask for a straight answer and you get "well if you dont understand it then you are not meant to!"
There are countless books of the end of the world, why just pick one and hold it up as an example? There are prophecies far older than the Book of Revelations, all with their own fantastic tales of the end of time.

Just as a test, and I would really appreciate this, please quote chapter and verse, without interpretation, as to the bit about the microchip implants.
And, most importantly, read it carefully, and think about the last 1900 years and how such an act could have been implemented at any point.

No one is asking you to understand

it ... read the book yourself and compare

with all the literature in the world in any

language you wish and see for yourself without

anyone telling you what is says or does not say.

I work in the field and believe me microchipping

will be mandatory sooner or later.

ok let's do it your way ... tell us when in

history the following occurred and I will quote

directly for Revelations with no comments from me

excepts a few capitalizations ... remember this is

a book that reveals the future so not everything

will be comprehensible yet ... but we

can witness that it is getting to be clearer

as time progresses.

------------------------------------------

Revelations

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh FIRE COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN on the earth in the sight of men,

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to RECEIVE A MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that NO man might BUY OR SELL, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
---------------------------------------