Default Re: Repent and turn to Christ

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
TB the car will be powered eventually by SOLAR

panels put on your house that

are to be sold by another division of

TeslaMotors.com !
I want to believe...i really do. :-) Trouble with solar is that their is'nt enough high quality silica for every house in the U.S let alone the world.

I suppose though, the company could do a package deal with both car and panels as you say and DEFINATELY get a niche market happening (probably inner city). I hope they make it!

"They" OWN so much that I find it hard to believe this company is'nt moving along under orders. Releasing a car like this takes BIG money. I bet Rothschild probably owns it through front companies? :-)

Wars for oil? War to keep us from electric cars? Methinks they just need war to keep us nice and distracted. :-)

Definately great stuff though.

... here the cv of one of the principals of

TeslaMotors.com and notice the connections ...

question is: Did the old world order give their

blessing or this is a runaway operation ?

Jim Marver
Co-Founder and Managing Partner, VantagePoint Venture Partners

Mr. Marver has over 25 years of Silicon Valley experience investing in and advising high-level public and private technology companies. As a Managing Partner, Mr. Marver shares overall responsibility for all investment and divestiture decisions and management of the $4 billion VantagePoint Funds. Prior to VantagePoint, Mr. Marver was Senior Managing Director and Head of the Global Technology Group at Bear Stearns where he was responsible for that firm's worldwide technology practice. He also held senior-level positions with LF ROTHSCHILD, Unterberg Towbin and began his investment banking career with Goldman Sachs. Earlier he spent five years as a senior consultant at SRI International (formerly Stanford Research Institute). Mr. Marver graduated from Williams College (BA) and the University of California at Berkeley (MPP, PhD). He serves on several portfolio company and non-profit boards, and he is Chairman of the Board of Advisors, Goldman School of Public Policy at the University of California at Berkeley.