View Single Post
Old 02-01-2005, 07:00 AM

Default Re: 6-6-6 Retailing Trend Slowing Down

My prediction here is that it will end up like our own Canadian fiasco of gun registry. The government could fcuk making a peanut butter sandwich. Inept mean anything?

They will waste a lot of many and get nothing done as usual on their barcoding pilgrimage to tracking devices. How consumed with goods of sonsumption are these idiots? They want to track themeverywhere - all of them. That sounds so assinine to me!

I'm sure the elctronic portion of life they will be able to tag... my timex could be a tracker... who knows? But will Mr. Cuba stop painting his ceramic tiles for the tourists becuz he has no tag for his wears? Not going to happen.

Big business is not powerful enough to knock out the little guy and his enguinty to make something and sell it to make a buck.

A thought just flashed my mind. These NWO bastids are trying to stamp out creation, creativity. Stop people from creating babies, from creating things with their own hands, from creating businesses in our communities - we are supposed to only serve our bosses and masters, those who would have us serve the beast???

Kiss my arse - they have not a hope in hell! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: mary XXX