View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 01:02 AM

Default Spiritual Resistance

Vlad,

I've said it before and I say it again: the point of informing people to wake up and try to realise there is a conspiracy is to make them ultimately realise you can't do anything about stopping it, WITHOUT TURNING TO THEMSELVES. It makes you free in that once you realise you've been putting your energy in the wrong place you can start using it to focus on our eternal souls, which is THE RIGHT place to put one's energy.

The Truth sets you free, not by knowing what to do about trying to steer the earth away from catastrophe, (it's inevitable, it's been fortold) or punishing the guilty party, but by realising the fact of a conspiracy, realising MATERIAL resistance IS futile but SPRIRTUAL resistance is VERY EFFECTIVE, leading by example and ultimately tuning out the noice of media; turn OFF the TV, turn OFF the computer, turn OFF the stereo, turn OFF the radio even, and go out into the sunshine or rain and realise there is a God.

Personally, I come to this forum to try to get people to think in this direction. Sooner or later, I will quit writing here, as I hope everyone else here will, and focus their minds and efforts on the Absolutely Essential. I only write here because I'm not yet saturated with trying to formulate my thinking for myself, trying to bring it more into focus. Someday I'll have nothing more to say and that will be the day I quit writing.

In the meantime I keep posting information I think is vital and maybe not easy to get hold of.

I invite you, Vlad, and everyone else to the INTEGRAL TRADITION and SOLIPSISM threads in the "Share The Knowledge" forum. Maybe it's not enough "conspiracy" for some people but I absolutely think the answer for what we can do is there...

Truth, Beauty, Love