View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 01:09 PM

Default Re: How should I live my life?

Yeah thumper, I'm a recent college dropout because I couldn't take all the NWO mind control that they train you with in University. GET RIGHT WITH THE LORD! READ THE WORD! The Bible. Pray. REPENT. check out: www.bethelministries.com

I spent the longest time out of work(couldn't deal with the the whole NWO b.s.) but I've found a job where I have a little more freedom than the majority of jobs that cause you to conform to their lies, beliefs, corruption, and slavery. If you're a guy, find a trade or a physical labour job, I found that it allows me to work in an environment where my mind can be free and not be bombarded with NWO propaganda all day long and vain conversations with NWO representatives(knowing ones or not--whole world outlook--feminist, materialist, evolutionist, covetous paper chasers views).

Reading The WORD,(the bible), praying, and walking in CHRIST JESUS have all helped me.

It is still hard. Living in a world that is a lie. I've also thought about children. GOD willing, if I do, they would be homeschooled and kept out of the world(NWO influenced parts...ex. media, schools, etc.) as much as possible. Right now though, it is not in the immediate future.

JESUS IS COMING BACK! SOON.

Live to GOD, He is in control. HE IS THE KING!

BLESSED BE HE!

"...greater is He who is in you, than he who is in the world." - 1 John 4:4 (KJV)

Peace.