View Single Post
Old 08-20-2006, 08:43 PM

Default Re: Israel Must Be Held Accountable For Its International Law Violations

Quote:
I'm sorry you don't like the way Israel conducts military campaigns.
Even U.S Intelligence labels the IDF and Mossad as "ruthless". Knowing people who ACTUALLY frequent the area and experience FIRST HAND the daily grind I feel to some degree qualified to comment.

As for why the IDF is so ruthless and the Israeli population in general...please consult your Talmud.

Their you will find reference to being able to kill "Goiyim" INDIRECTLY at will. Able to have sexual relations with 3 year old girls and the wonderful "oral law" of sodomy with a Goiym child NOT being rape.

Here is the instructive Ted Pike video "The Other Israel". Also "Why The Mid East Bleeds".

Quote:
Maybe you should fly over there and inform their military staff how to do one without killing anyone.
Pointless. The IDF LOVES killing "Gentiles", "Goi", and "Amalakites". The IDF is mostly made up of Polish and Russian Jew economic refugee's desperate for a better life. They had a low view of life before they got to Israel and they sure as hell got a worse view after.

Quote:
Your attempt to show moral equalivalence between Hezbollah fails on so many levels that I wouldn't even know where to begin with you.
At least try. The purpose of a forum is to debate and let the truth slowly "ooze" out. We try to discuss "facts"...or what appear to be facts to ourselves. From this the "truth" sorta oozes out. It cant ooze out with glib statements like yours. Tell me "why" my attempt at moral equivilence is so wrong on "so many levels"?

Quote:
I stand by my statement. The use of disproportionate military force to respond to a military provacation is not only warranted but has always been used by nations.
Then whats the problem with Hizbollah? Be careful what you say. I'll pull it to bits and expose your ridiculous logic. You appear to believe in "survival of the fittest" then?

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword".

So be it with ALL the thugs in the region.

I'm glad you're here and look forward to debating. I also look forward to hearing of your military experiences. However...DEBATE!

I have no other agenda than the truth. I hope that is yours.

Sincerely,

Brendon O'Connell.
Western Australia. :-)