View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005, 02:42 AM

Default »I speak unto them whose eyes are covered but with little dust.«

Thanks for the kind words, Vlad. :-)

I definately don't think they are a lost cause! "Going for conspracies" is a stage one has to go through it seems, before getting where I feel I am now: I've reached the point where it's unnessecary for me to read another political scandal, another coverup, another banking fraud. My mind is saturated with too much info. I need to revert to default, empty my brain and heart of conspracies and fill it up with The Supreme.

Quote:
There seems to be a "party" of agnostic "theorists of conspiracy." I don't want to shove any god down their neck. It just seems to me they haven't use their brains to their full capacity, because believing in something greater than this material world is a question of intelligence.

If they "go for" conspiracies, they must be some intelligence left in them, too. Maybe they are not a lost cause.

I'm trying to "tease" them into thinking, that's all.
This first aphorism from ANDRÁS LÁSZLÓ'S "SOLUM IPSUM Metaphysical aphorisms" says it all:

1. Just as the Buddha said: »I speak unto them whose eyes are covered but with little dust.« Covered but only a little. That is to say, he does not speak unto them whose eyes are totally covered with dust, and not unto them whose eyes are not covered at all.

To go to the links I suggested go to the "Share The Knowledge" forum and you'll find the two threads I was talking about. Alternatively follow these links and read for yourself... ;-)

- András László and metaphysical traditionality by Ferenc Buji

- SOLUM IPSUM Metaphysical Aphorisms
http://www.tradicio.org/english/andraslaszloenglish.htm

INTEGRAL TRADITION
Revolt against the modern world
CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION
http://www.geocities.com/integral_tradition/