View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 02:56 AM

Default Why conspiracy is a theological problem

The concept of "political theology" was introduced by Carl Schmitt in 1922 in his justly famous and equally notorious Politische Theologie. A central claim of his theory is that all political concepts are secularised theological concepts. The author was discarded by the official political science because of his collaboration with the Nazis.

Until the modern times, i.e. tha last two centuries, people had lived in a theological society: religion was the very center of their lives. The modern concept of state brought with it the separation between it and church. Religion had to retire in the private area. “What’s wrong with it?” say a lot of people; I used to say it too, until my private study of politics and conspiracy revealed me one thing: what Illuminati hate most is Jesus Christ; their whole effort is directed against Christianity.

Many think that churches are part of the conspiracy too, and they may be right. The evil sect that rules the world is perverse enough to corrupt churches and transform the main Christian principles in “traps for fools”. That is why so many think that religion too is nothing but a tool of the elite.

If one doesn’t think religiously, one cannot comprehend what is going on. We are fighting first with ideas. “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” (Eph 6:12)

What makes people tick is ideas. They have the same imaterial nature as the spirits. One of the Desert Fathers even said that thoughts are nothing but spirits.

Of course, that doesn’t mean that we should give up reasoning. But if we confine ourselves to use only our reason, we lose the most important part of the design.