View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 04:18 AM

Default The Eye of the Heart

Quote:
Vlad wrote:
what Illuminati hate most is Jesus Christ; their whole effort is directed against Christianity.
And the Buddha and Buddhism, and Islam, and in fact all peoples following a Traditional Way. I would say their whole effort is directed against any of the revealed religions that lead in their own way to God.
What the Illuminati hate the most is if Man broke the illusion thinking that Man is a "machine" or "animal" and came to the insight that Man is the image of God and hence, has the Divine in Her.

Quote:
Many think that churches are part of the conspiracy too, and they may be right. The evil sect that rules the world is perverse enough to corrupt churches and transform the main Christian principles in “traps for fools”. That is why so many think that religion too is nothing but a tool of the elite.
Yeah, I used to think that too, but then I looked at my grandmother and thought, "she's not fooled by the elite; she goes to church and prays honestly, not because she believes in God but becuase the KNOWS God IS." She wasn't praying "for show", guilt, safety, fear; she couldn't care less about such things.

Quote:
Of course, that doesn’t mean that we should give up reasoning. But if we confine ourselves to use only our reason, we lose the most important part of the design.
Man is not ONLY intelligence.
The human intelligence according to Boethius is made up of:

Intellectus (Spirit)

Ratio

Imaginatio

Sensus

Of these four only the Intellectus is in the domain of metaphysics.
Ratio is, or should be "the handmaid" to the Intellectus.

Now, when I talk about the Intellect I don't mean it in the modern, erroneous way. People today use the word Intellect when they actually mean Reason.

The problem today is that Modern Science has put Reason above the Intellect; letting the Intellect be ruled by Reason when it should be the other way around!

The Intellect is enthroned in the heart; not the centre of the body, but the CENTRE OF THE SOUL. This is what the Sufis talk about when they refer to "the eye of the heart".

According to universal doctrine, Man lost sight of the Heart at Man's fall. Man lost the direct sense of the transcendent. Hence the NEED for metaphysics; the doctrine of the transcendent.
The main purpose of all esoterism (TRUE esoterism!) is to open that inward eye which is blind, in the Soul.