View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 03:17 PM

Default Re: I say admin should ban shadow

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Chill the Fuck out!

I don't know who the fuck you think you are Shadow, but, you have'nt added shit to this forum other than insults, and your stupid nonsense babbling about data vipers, keep your shit up and I'll ban you! Oh yeah!., just like I got that Fuckhead Mongo banned, (MONGROL, if your reading this, I know your new nic is Skanspiracy, and I'll ban you again, so you'll have to use another library!.)

Fucken relax people!

if you wan't to participate and add shit to this forum, you have to be Open-Minded, Everybody has different views, whether you perceive them to be Anti-American or not! Like America is blameless in the shithole NWO! get a fucken grip people!
WHAT SHITHEAD BALL AND COCK GOBBLER IS ACCUSING ME OF BEING SOMEONE ELSE? YOU THINK MONGROL IS ME, YOU STUPID COCKFUCK? MONGROL COULD NOT FIT IN MY RANCID BOXER SHORTS YOU SILLY FUCK.I'LL BE WATCHING YOU! I AM MAKING A DOCKET ENTRY ABOUT YOU AND LET ME TELL YOU,THE FAT MAN FROM MANCHESTER IS ALREADY AWARE OF YOUR HATE, AND HE WILL NOT BE PLEASED ABOUT YOUR LATEST HATE FILLED RANTINGS YOU STUPID DOUCHENOZZLE.I WILL ALSO TELL MY IOWA CONTACT ABOUT YOU,HATER!
I PUT MAYONNAISE ON MY ASPIRIN