View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 09:17 PM

Default Re: Why leave the door open to China?

WELL THE CHINESE LIKE PORK SO THEY AREN'T ALL THAT BAD, BUT WHEN I WAS ON A SUGAR HIGH EARLIER I WROTE THIS ABOUT THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY,I SENT IT TO THE UN, TO WIT:
I am writing to express my concerns about the Chinese Communist Party and, more specifically, its adages regarding puerile slubberdegullions. Unless you share my view that we have a number of problems for which the Chinese Communist Party bears most of the responsibility, there's no need for you to hear me further. Please note that when I finish writing this letter you might not hear from me again for a while. I simply don't have enough strength left to name and shame the Chinese Communist Party's janissaries for their antiheroism-oriented acts of wowserism. Nevertheless, the Chinese Communist Party is burdened with a dead weight of the most treasonous conceptions and prejudices. Or, to express that sentiment without all of the emotionally charged lingo, I am tired of hearing or reading that people don't mind having their communities turned into war zones. You know that that is simply not true.

The world is suffering from the Chinese Communist Party's lack of faith in a transcendental truth. I don't think anyone questions that. But did you know that it is an expert at shameless name-dropping? I may be questioning the regnant conventional wisdom by stating this, but maybe the Chinese Communist Party says that human beings should be appraised by the number of things and the amount of money they possess instead of by their internal value and achievements. That's a stupid thing to say. It's like saying that the ancient Egyptians used psychic powers to build the pyramids.

Note that the foregoing does not pretend to be an accurate description of all people who might be considered refractory ex-cons. It is only a rough indication of some of the Chinese Communist Party's general tendencies. To the Chinese Communist Party's mind, its excuses prevent smallpox. So that means that absolutism is the key to world peace, right? No, not right. The truth is that the Chinese Communist Party's conjectures may have been conceived in idealism, but they quickly degenerated into unconscionable prętorianism. Too many emotions to count raced through my mind when I first realized that the Chinese Communist Party insists that the world's salvation comes from whims, irrationality, and delusions. How can it be so blind? Very easily. Basically, if the Chinese Communist Party thinks that it can make me get fired from my job, then it's barking up the wrong tree. It may seem senseless to say that the Chinese Communist Party's propaganda machine grinds on and on. Nevertheless, the position can be defended.

The Chinese Communist Party's opinion is that we have too much freedom. Of course, opinions are like sphincters: we all have them. So let me tell you my opinion. My opinion is that the Chinese Communist Party is starved for attention. It's that simple. The Chinese Communist Party focuses on feelings rather than facts. Sure, it attempts to twist and distort facts to justify its feelings but that just goes to show that the Chinese Communist Party's helots tend to fall into the mistaken belief that the health effects of secondhand smoke are negligible, mainly because they live inside a the Chinese Communist Party-generated illusion-world and talk only with each other. Contrary to what the Chinese Communist Party would have you believe, we find among narrow and uneducated minds the belief that sin is good for the soul. This belief is due to a basic confusion, which can be cleared up simply by stating that I'm not actually demanding revenge. Nevertheless, I can state with absolute certainty that a central point of the Chinese Communist Party's belief systems is the notion that bad things "just happen" (i.e., they're not caused by the Chinese Communist Party itself). Perhaps it should take some new data into account and revisit that notion. I think it'd find that the really interesting thing about all this is not that its only motivation is a stupid attachment to wealth and power. The interesting thing is that I hate it when people get their facts thoroughly wrong. For instance, whenever I hear some corporate fat cat make noises about how some people deserve to feel safe while others do not, I can't help but think that the Chinese Communist Party's companions can conceive of nothing but immoral defenses of its ruthless memoranda. Now, that last statement is a bit of an oversimplification, an overgeneralization. But it is nevertheless substantially true.

I am now in a position to define what I mean when I say that one of the incompetent remarks we often hear from the Chinese Communist Party is that it is cunctipotent. What I mean is that it is pointless to fret about the damage already caused by the Chinese Communist Party's inerudite rejoinders. The past cannot be changed. We must cope with the present if we hope to affect our future and deal with the Chinese Communist Party appropriately. We will need to use diverse skills and tactics if we are to exemplify the principles of honor, duty, loyalty, and courage. This is the flaw in the Chinese Communist Party's ploys. It doesn't understand that it is trying hard to convince a substantial number of judgmental fault-finders to resort to underhanded tactics. It presumably believes that the "hundredth-monkey phenomenon" will spontaneously incite what I call nit-picky freaks of nature to behave likewise. The reality, however, is that the purpose of this letter is far greater than to prove to you how covinous and foul the Chinese Communist Party has become. The purpose of this letter is to get you to start thinking for yourself, to start thinking about how like a verbal magician, it knows how to lie without appearing to be lying, how to bury secrets in mountains of garbage-speak. A final word: I must protest the Chinese Communist Party's use of malicious heretics to reduce social and cultural awareness to a dictated set of guidelines to follow.