View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 07:57 AM

Default Re: Documents Show Freemasons and Illuminati as Initiators of Wars and Revolutions

I dont why you you nominal right wingers that type here at cc keep claming Freemasons are vast leftwing type conspiracy when infact at least in Britain & commmonwealth nations they are the most conservative force that keep the whole capitalist system chugging!
Sure there may have been some revolutinary type ones in europe or the US but thats really only one tentacle of the octopuss and the one thats sounds most exciting and appealing to the typical usually right leaning conspiracy buff.

Quote:
In my country, they get brand-new (sliver) BMW X5s. They almost always have shaved heads. In their mid 40s.]In my country, they get brand-new (sliver) BMW X5s. They almost always have shaved heads. In their mid 40s.
Yeh have you ever considered thats no coincidence and makes real lot of sense actually.For one thing I am very much convinced that the Pro White movements and neo nazis world wide are pretty much useful tools and fools of these guys and due to some first hand experience i am pretty certain of it.And while i am not fan of multiracial/cult society i can see the boys have really played boths hands at this and the end game is well.., a synthesis of chaos and riots via the most conservative means possible ofcause!.
So revolutionary my ass the only revolution they will be involved in is verichip 666 and the New Temple of the beast in jerusalem!. :-?