View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 08:19 AM

Default Re: Documents Show Freemasons and Illuminati as Initiators of Wars and Revolutions

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
All just a matter of degree id think very rich right wingers have no problem with the NWO some poor US ones seem to. However the small business man whining about a big business man simply looks like a case of jeolousy and sour grapes to my eyes i am sure those rednecks have no problem sticking it to those on welfare even if they happen to be fellow white trash. :-?
Yes. If you are a rich right winger, you should be for the supposed aims of the NWO. Global trade increases income levels, those pesky international bankers provide liquidity and capital for your various businesses. All this actually doesn't sound so bad.

It is just the lazy white trash, like Madthumbs, who can't be bothered to do anything more than complain about his sorry lot in life that feel threatened. Rather than admit that he should just do the world a favor and swallow a revolver, he can harp about the NWO and all the other forces against him that caused him to be fired from his most recent minimum wage job.

But he finds comfort in the fact that the jews are keeping him from living in a house without wheels instead of the fact that he sits around all day smoking meth and watching rasslin' and NASCAR.

I mean, if you believe that NASCAR and WWF is not fake, it isn't a big step to buy that the Rothschilds are keeping him down.