View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 08:20 PM

Default Re: A DELIBERATE ATTACK ON THIS SITE.

I WILL REPEAT THIS AGAIN AND ALSO REPORT THIS TO DR MAKOW WHO I AM. I AM NOT INTIMIDATED BY FOOLS

OVER THE PAST SEVERAL WEEKS I HAVE WATCHED A ONCE GOOD SITE BE ATTACKED BY A UNIFIED GANG OF VERY SMART POSTERS. ORGANIZED AND EVIL. WHO ARE THEY AND WHY DO THEY WANT TO DO SUCH HARM TO DR MAKOW'S SITE. IS IT A PERSONAL ATTACK AGAINST HIM? HE PROVIDES THIS SITE AND TOLERATES A GREAT DEAL FROM ME AND OTHER POSTERS. THE DIFFERENCE IS I HAVE NO MALICIOUS AND FOUL MOUTHED AGENDA, BUT IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THIS GANG DOES. IF DR. MAKOW CHOOSES TO BAN ME FINE, BUT NO BULLYING FAKE LIKE TOR WILL TELL ME ANY THING. DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THAT. THE SPHERE PICTURES WERE DELIBERATE FAKES TO MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE FOOLS AND LOOK AT HE MAIN PLAYERS IN THAT EPISODE. THIS SITE IS SUPPOSED TO BE AGAINST CONSPIRACIES TO DEFRAUD THE PEOPLE. SOMEONE IS CHANGING THAT BEFORE YOUR EYES. IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, I COULD NOT CARE LESS. WATCH THIS SITE CAREFULLY AND POST WITH THOUGHT, BECAUSE THESE BUMS ARE WATCHING. DATA VIPER RIGHT TOR SHADOW AND BARBARIAN.

Posted on: 2006/9/1 19:48