View Single Post
Old 02-05-2005, 10:49 PM

Default Re: What Is Evil?

Quote:
Draken wrote:
Honestly, I'm not more into Buddhism than Christianity or any other revealed religion. I find immense wisdom in Islam, as in Hinduism. Why discard the one for the other? They all say the same thing anyway, only expressed differently!
Perhaps you aren't exactly aware that Hindus and Muslims have a very bloody history going back more than 1200 years ago.

Why do you think "Hindu Kush" really mean?

Search engine this: Hindu Holocaust.

Muslims have killed more Hindus over several centuries than any religious or political group could have done to people. Even the Jewish Holocaust, the Irish Holocaust, the Native American Holocaust or the communist holocaust of the 20th century (Soviet Union, China, Cambodia, Angola) are pale in comparison to the Hindu Holocaust that Muslims have inflicted throughout Central Asia and India over the centuries.

Islam do have great wisdom about everything but that gone out after the Renaissance.