View Single Post
Old 02-06-2005, 06:39 AM

Default Re: Aliens are in fact Demons

Peace Shatrani,

"They are tools without free will "

But if they are without free will, how could they have rebelled against God, how did their father Satan proclaim he is a god ?

Maybe the good ones you are talking about are the good Jinns. I agree that it is all about our freedom. obsessions, addictions, phobias and hates are tools they use to bind us in slavery and distract us from the light of God.

They have free will, but God is using them to test us. That doesn't mean God advocates sin, the Jins lead by Satan are the ones who initiate the evil thoughts and God may allow them to do so if it goes with His overall master plan.

As for Jesus coming back in clouds, i would like to draw the attention of the Christians here that there have been a great misunderstanding of this verse. Quran says that Jesus was raised to Heaven prior to the torture, and he is not coming back. Please reflect on this verse carefully:

Matthew 26:64 Yes, it is as you say,” Jesus replied. “But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

only God and the angels will come on the judgment day,

Quran:

[2:210] Are they waiting until GOD Himself comes to them in dense clouds, together with the angels? When this happens, the whole matter will be terminated, and to GOD everything will be returned.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...