View Single Post
Old 12-11-2004, 10:39 AM

Default Re: Crucifixion, a trauma based mass mind control

Peace Zanyzan311,

Jesus was not a madman, he was an honorable messenger of God. God bestowed upon him profound miracles to support him and reassure his followers (those who believe his message) that he is indeed a messenger of God.

As for the references in the bible that says he was the son of God, or he is the lord and savior, they are satanic injections that were never delivered by Jesus.

How do i know that? because i believe in Quran, it is the final testament superseding all the previous scriptures and confirming them, which means that whenever we want to know the truth about something in the bible, we consult Quran.

As for which translation of the bible it is, i don't know! since the above are not my quotes, they are quoted by the messenger of the covenant Rashad Khalifa in his appendices to the authorized english translation of Quran.

[5:116] GOD will say, "O Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to the people, `Make me and my mother idols beside GOD?' " He will say, "Be You glorified. I could not utter what was not right. Had I said it, You already would have known it. You know my thoughts, and I do not know Your thoughts. You know all the secrets.

[5:117] "I told them only what You commanded me to say, that: `You shall worship GOD, my Lord and your Lord.' I was a witness among them for as long as I lived with them. When You terminated my life on earth, You became the Watcher over them. You witness all things.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...