View Single Post
Old 02-06-2005, 09:43 PM

Default Re: Aliens are in fact Demons

You are a sinner Ahmad and you have broken God's commandments, and thus "the wages of sin is death." Even if a man has only sinned once in his life, he's under the judgment of God because God cannot allow sin or sinners who have broken His commandments into His presence.

You can't work or earn your way into paradise either, no matter how much you help the poor or feed the hungry. Sin = Separation from God

Ahmad if you died in the next hour your next destination would be eternal separation from God. Sinners cannot and will not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven, no matter how much false dogma they cling to.

You see Ahmad, what you believe means NOTHING---it's what Jesus said to us and did for us that means EVERYTHING. Men are easily deceived by Satan--I see the extent of your deception when I read your posts. You have rejected Christ's truth and so you will be rejected by Him.

You talk of some sort of pure koranic god that you follow but your god is a satanic illusion based upon half-truths, spiritual deceptions, and ancient evils. You are living proof of Biblical prophecy, "And in that day many will turn away from the truth and follow deceiving doctrines of demons."

Jesus Christ paid the price for the sins of the world--all we have to do is accept Him as our Savior and ask for forgiveness of our sins. If we ask for forgiveness He immediately forgets our sins and casts them into the depths of the sea.

Then you must Repent--that means to turn away from your old sinful ways and to follow Christ. Begin to live for Him and He will guide you in all your ways. You'll see spiritual truths revealed to you, miracles before your eyes and the Holy Spirit will dwell inside of you. (Nothing can equal the presence of Christ dwelling inside of us!)

"Pick up your cross and follow me," Jesus said.

"I am the way the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father but through me." Jesus Christ

There are no "other ways" Ahmad--and the road that you are now following will lead you into destruction.

"The road to destruction is wide and many follow it. But the path to salvation is narrow and few find it."